Tuesday 6 March 2012

Front Cover Construction

                                                   



Here I am adding a 32.4cm alinement to give it a professional look as I have seen that all of the magazines on sale don't have text that is pushed right to the edge of the page- they have an alinement, usually coming from the left.









I have chose this medium close up image for my front cover as I believe it anchors the DJ theme throughout. Also, I like how his hand is pointing toward the reader- it's likely to catch the audiences attention. 




Here, I am choosing Stencil Std font for my logo because I think it stands out from the usual font used in magazines, yet it still has a professional feel about it. It's unusual and also gives the cover an informal look.


I chose the circle tool for a black background to my insentive, it allows the red and white text to stand out and makes it appear very professional.

I decided to write "WIN!" in a larger font as 










No comments:

Post a Comment